Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's Email City over Crazy Taryn Thoman!

Thoman:Blogging and Posting‏
From: mary clements (maryclements@live.com)
Sent: Tue 4/14/09 8:05 PM
To: rchowell06@aol.com

Hey Christine, I keep posting this onto Gary Lopez site, and they won't accept the comment. Lopez has to be coddling Thoman because he's running scared. Feel free to forward this and post it wherever you please.

Thoman's house at 22 Mountain Ash is a nice property, but she is foreclosing. We understand she has received another lien and has yet to pay $25,000 in sales taxes. Thoman admitted that most of her efforts were to improve her chances at a political career. She admitted that Aidan was never molested, nevertheless, she accused the neighbors and one child of a neighbor of outrageous and unspeakable acts. Taryn has yet to understand that I have antagonized her to come after me on purpose. Litigation is the least of my concern. I come from a family full of lawyers. Taryn has no money.

I am placing www.welcometobarnstable.com and www.welcometocapecod.com on the Internet, presently. I am going to ask you to leave this posted. Many items in regard to Thoman and Wilcox will become public record over my Internet sites. If you can leave this notation posted, this will be the last comment I will forward to your website.

Much of your work is incredible and worthy of attention and acclaim. I hope you will continue to provide information and materials that will ultimately improve the quality of living in Barnstable. I am still reeling, and "smarting" if you will over the failure of the Joakim RECALL. This should have been a moral imperative for all citizens and constituents of Barnstable. You should be aware that I have vacated my apartment and have moved to a lovely home in a place that I longingly call civilization.

We are awaiting justice in the Barnstable District Court in regard to Thoman.
Good luck to you, sir.