Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Think Someone is on to Taryn!

(No Subject)‏
From: mary clements (maryclements@live.com)
Sent: Thu 3/26/09 9:12 PM
To: delaneym@barnstablepolice.com

Hi Officer Mark Delaney!

How are things going with the case against Thoman? I had heard she had a court date on Thursday, the 27th, but today is the 26th and I don't know if her pretrial hearing was today or tomorrow. I am working on a complaint against Drew Segadelli. My understanding is he breached information on the witness list to Thoman and I personally think he has a conflict of interest considering the status of a new witness and his former representation.

1) Thoman continues to harass via the Internet and her harassment includes me, and parties that may know of me.

2) Thoman is charged with a similar charge/same charge as the witness represented and is blaming the former defendant of her
current attorney.

What is your thinking on this and what do you think Ms. Connors would want to do? I'm sure she doesn't want to make things difficult for a colleague, but I should think that it would not be in the interest of the state's case to have a witness being harassed by the defendant particularly if the current defendant has knowlege of such matters and materials? Clearly the pure definition of a conflict.

I am following through with a complaint, but advise Ms. Connors that this is in the works and may affect the status of the case. These materials are scheduled to be forwarded to the Office of Bar Counsel tomorrow.

Thanks!




Mary