Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Game Plan for www.welcometobarnstable.com

Good Morning, Gentle readers,

In the pursuit of justice, I have been asked to remove the previous post and remove several comments posted previously. Items pertaining to the case of Criminal Harassment against Thoman have been delivered to a number of interested parties. Documents, materials and evidence supporting the narrative provided to local law enforcement corroborate the statement provided to public officials now investigating Thoman. In addition, the Cybercrimes Unit of the Attorney General's Office has demonstrated an interest in resolving matters pertaining to Internet blogging and the hostile political climate affecting all residents and constituents of Barnstable.

Later this afternoon, I plan to repost most items previously placed on www.barnstablesafetynetwork. In addition, I have developed to cross sites, www.welcometocapecod.info, www.welcometocapecod.net and www.barnnstablesafety.net.
I appreciate your patience and forebearance as I post a number of items.

Lastly, I have a number of postings in regard to Thoman and her propensity to claim sexual abuse of children. I have already photographed the display of Children's Cove and I intend to use my photographs in my posts. The reason why I am making a point to inform my readership that I use a film camera is to reassure bloggers that I have already worked on a post involving the display for this agency in front of the banks in Barnstable. Thoman simply posted pictures first and will claim that bloggers are plagiarizing her ideas. Not so.

Thoman may have a "dangerously creative" mind, but obviously, she has never had an original thought in her life!

Thank you.