Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Could Be Worse! Could be the Janet Joakim/Taryn Thoman Deception!



Americans are beginning to wonder about the quality of the recently elected leader of the free world. According to Rasmussen Polls, a mere 30% of American voters approve of the job Obama is doing, while 38% disapprove. Two of the most vocal Democrats in the Town of Barnstable are Taryn Thoman and Janet Joakim. Neither is anymore qualified to provide political direction to this socioeconomically deprived town.

Janet Joakim has nearly foreclosed on her home at 206 Donegal Circle. Taryn Thoman is currently foreclosing at 22 Mountain Ash Road of the village of Marstons Mills.

Consider the following correspondence in regard to the job performance of both Joakim and Thoman.

Mary Clements
75 Pearl Street #2
Hyannis, MA 02601

July 7, 2008

Ruth Weil, Esq.
Office of the Town Attorney
The Barnstable Town Hall
367 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601

Dear Ms. Weil,

Please consider copies of emails sent to a number of parties in regard to public safety here in Barnstable. As you know, I complained vociferously about the quality of scurrilous and libelous comments posted on the Internet site of Sitting Barnstable Town Council President Janet Joakim in March of 2008. As you know, I was removed forcibly from the council podium. After broadcast of this incident, President Joakim began to malign me on her website. As you are aware, she advertises her personal website and her Cape Website Design Business from the President’s bench. I brought the postings placed on www.sevenvillagesblog.com to a brief meeting with you. You suggested that President Joakim was being “nice” and asking to meet with me as a courtesy. There have been a number of disturbing graphics, images and notation forwarded to my website, www.barnstablesafetynetwork.com. Some of the notation appears to be posted by President Joakim. Joakim clearly concedes that she is aware that I was diagnosed with a “mental illness’ from correspondence that I forwarded to her.

I finally responded to her request to meet with me when I was forwarded a number of disturbing graphics with the suggestion from the artist that I post them on my website. The graphics were sent anonymously and there was suggestion that they were created by a news publication known for producing satire. President Janet Joakim suggested that I created these graphics and accused me of harassing and stalking her. She suggested that I photographed her without her consent and developed these images and graphics because I am "ill". I am forwarding these images to you and to Chief Paul MacDonald of the Barnstable Police Department.

Because of the amount of fault and blame I have been expected to share, I contacted the Attorney General Martha Coakley’s Cybercrimes unit. A Trooper by the name of Cory Dahlstedt took my complaint and indeed suggested that these comments could be traced to a computer system and the originator notation placed upon my website could be determined after a comprehensive investigation.

I am hoping that the Attorney General’s Office can consider my request and establish a parameter for harassment here in Barnstable. President Janet Joakim appears to be unable to accept criticism for her agenda and policies, and is unable to accept responsibility for the compromise to the safety of children on Mountain Ash Road.

My concern was initially for the quality of “hateful blogging” and conduct unbecoming to the sitting town council president. My objective is now to protect myself from any further allegations made by public officials here in Barnstable. Trooper Dahlstedt agreed to review my website.

I have forwarded correspondence forwarded to you and your name to the Attorney General‘s Office for consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,


Mary Clements



Janet Joakim, Taryn Thoman! Demanding respect for the biggest terrorists in town!