Saturday, October 17, 2009

What a Way to Leave Barnstable! So the Politicians Are Full of Hot Air and Your Mother is a Windbag!



Consider a repost of a letter placed below in regard to the efforts of Taryn Thoman, Recall Organizer of President Janet Swain Joakim and current organizer of the efforts against Greg Milne of Precinct 13. Milne represents constituents in the Stewart's Creek locale and the prospect of town-wide sewering and cost of betterment is now a hot button issue for this incompetent woman. Although many had doubts and suspicions over the integrity and intent of Thoman, she was afforded the benefit of the doubt during the efforts regarding Open Meeting of the Voters and the Recall Effort of Joakim in 2008.

Janet Joakim faced substantial and significant challenge from the growing lobby group, Citizens for Open Government. Unfortunately, Taryn Thoman's underhanded antics resulted in the demise of the recall effort. Currently, municipal candidates and their supporters are accused of the annual adventure of political sign stealing.

Some have left Barnstable for bigger and better things, like enjoying life and pursuing justice from afar. Thoman continues to organize and galvanize failed efforts as a political nobody.

Taryn Thoman was charged with criminal harassment in November of 2008. If Thoman hadn't provided the opposition with substantial fodder, she would have been considered credible, and Joakim would have been either asked to resign by her co-councilors or subsequently recalled.

Unfortunately, Thoman continues to make a mockery over municipal politics in Barnstable, jeopardizes the election of new and exciting candidates, and continues to ignore her school-aged child. Thoman was the furthest thing from a child advocate.

(Among the foreclosed!Bye-bye overpriced rock shop! So much for insurance frauds!)
Mary Clements
75 Pearl Street #2
Hyannis, MA 02601

March 12, 2008

Ms. Taryn Thoman
22 Mountain Ash Road
Marstons Mills, MA 02601

Dear Ms. Thoman,

Please consider a sampling of the many pictures, correspondence, and complaints I have made over the past seven years in regard to public safety. I am tremendously sympathetic toward the compromise to Aidan’s health and well being. I appreciate the trust and faith that you had in me. Confiding intimate and personal details of such traumatic events can be disarming for anyone. I’m so hoping for an improvement in the standard for safety that you demand for all children.

I am impressed with your commitment to resolve matters pertaining to child health and welfare and I hope you will continue to make this an integral part of your future plans. I see great promise for you as an advocate for children’s rights. I wish you the best of luck.

Yours truly,

Mary Clements

cc. Ruth Weil, Esq.


More than just a "phony" on a phone, an insurance fraud!

Mary Clements
75 Pearl Street #2
Hyannis, MA 02601

October 24, 2008

J. Drew Segadelli, Esq.
Fagan and Goldrick , P.C.
536 Main Street
Falmouth, MA 02540

Dear Mr. Segadelli

Materials pertinent to the investigation of Taryn Thoman have been forwarded to local law enforcement and federal authorities. I have forwarded a number of documents to the families involved in the matter now before Barnstable District Court in regard to Ms. Thoman. Ms. Thoman was aware that I retained your counsel for the matter of criminal harassment and I suggested that she attempt to secure your counsel in this matter several months prior to the charge.

I worked with Ms. Taryn Thoman on matters pertaining to the recall of President Janet Swain Joakim. Ms. Thoman assisted me in the development of my website, www.barnstablesafetynetwork.com. Ms. Thoman also provided me with minimal assistance in the setting up of an email account. Taryn Thoman read my email, collapsed my website, and blamed me for developing obscene graphics of the sitting town council president. Ms. Thoman threatened me and my family physically, and suggested that she would accuse me of harming her child, Aidan Wilcox. Thoman stated that I would be placed permanently in a home for the mentally ill and she would be subsequently able to sue my family for their assets.

I have continued to forward matters pertaining to public safety to attorneys and others with interests in public safety in Hyannis and Barnstable. This includes Mr. Peter Manso and Mr. Christopher H. Worthington. I reminded Ms. Thoman during our six month working relationship intended to remove Joakim from office that matters pertaining to the ongoing compromise in public safety had precedence over the recall of Joakim. Ms. Thoman never understood the convolution of such matters with her actions and jeopardized not only my safety and well-being, but compromised an ongoing criminal investigation in regard to impropriety with multiple departments. I advised her that my telephone line may be tapped and that our conversations were not secure. Ms. Thoman threatened to hire convicted felons to break into the Joakim home on said non-secure telephone line and materials confirming this were forwarded to Joakim.

Although my case in Barnstable District Court has been long closed, materials pertinent to an ongoing investigation have been forwarded to federal authorities. I declined to speak with local law enforcement per an agreement with Judge Joseph Reardon. Because of the stipulation made my Judge Reardon, I have instead forwarded any and all materials including the offensive actions of Taryn Thoman to appropriate authorities. I was contacted in regard to this case by Detective Mark Delaney. Your client, Taryn Thoman harassed me over the Internet referring to me as “crazypants”. I have been identified as a material witness in an ongoing federal investigation. Ms. Thoman’s behavior and actions may have compromised me and henceforth obstructed justice in said ongoing investigation. As you know, you were a witness to the dismissal of an Assistant District Attorney before Judge Donald Carpenter. I continue to forward all materials to the Office of the Attorney General and associated federal agents.

Your decision to represent Ms. Taryn Thoman may constitute a conflict of interest.

Sincerely,

Mary Clements



(Click on image to enlarge proof of Taryn Thoman and Dennis Wilcox attachment.)