Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today is a Better Day for the Children of Barnstable!


The following notation was posted yesterday, July 28, 2009 on www.barnstable411.com. Clearly, this is a better day for Barnstable, and for every child in every village.

Gone Fishin'

Due to recently negotiated contracts that will require me to be off-Cape intermittently over the next year, I regret to announce that I will be unable to persue the council seat for Precinct Ten in the upcoming election.

Many thanks to all who supported the idea of my candidacy and share the same dreams for a better Barnstable.

May the best candidates win!

Respectfully,

Dennis L. Wilcox


I would like to extend my gratitude to the many residents throughout Barnstable County, especially those that email me daily. A very special thank you to many concerned parents and families regarding items and initiatives for concern. Thanks for your patience. Today is a better day for all children and families.