Monday, July 6, 2009

Chief Paul MacDonald is A Greedy Crook!

453 Shootflying Hill Road, Centerville, MA

Consider the lavish, lakefront home Lieutenant Paul MacDonald bought for himself after covering up impropritey associated with Chief John Finnegan. Clearly, MacDonald's priorities are not to protect and defend, but to get over at the expense of the innocent. Not to mention the dirty tricks played on the Barnstable taxpayer during the tenure of President Janet Swain Joakim.

Mary Clements
75 Pearl Street #2
Hyannis, MA 02601

May 14, 2007

Mr. Paul Niedzwiecki, Esq.
Assistant Manager of the Town of Barnstable
The Barnstable Town Hall
367 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601

Dear Mr. Niedzwiecki,

I have previously forwarded information indicating that severe public safety problems were associated with Housing Assistance Corporation, NOAH Shelter, and adjacent properties. Because my initial accounts of violence were not believed, I began to document narcotics trafficking and associated criminal activity including rape and homicide associated with 77 Winter Street and 72 North Street, Hyannis.

My medical and psychiatric records are clearly indicating that I was continually not believed by clinicians, physicians in the emergency room, and psychiatrists entrusted with my care. I was referred to as “histrionic” and “delusional” and forced injected with sedative medication because of my reports of violence at 72 North Street. When I noticed that clinicians declined to consider my description of violence credible, I began to record, and collect evidence to prove that my accounts of living in a known crack house were real, not imaginary. The peak in violence at the building coincides with my frequent hospitalizations. I am reviewing my extensive records at Cape Cod Hospital. I am amazed that my accounts of living with violence were not believed. Fortunately, the documents, court records, photographs, and audiovisual tape recordings that corroborate my accounts of violence are as numerous, and as extensive, as my medical records.

To add insult to injury, I was assaulted and threatened by a nurse at Cape Cod Hospital in 2004. There were two independent witnesses that observed the exchange several days before Christmas of that year. This woman’s husband is associated with local law enforcement. I formulated a complaint against this particular nurse to The Board of Registration in Nursing. The current acting Chief of Police forwarded documentation disputing my credibility. He stated to The Board of Registration in Nursing that I was well known to local law enforcement for my extensive letter writing. You should be advised that the reason I drafted so many letters was not to bring attention to my “imaginary” memories of violence, but rather to serve as evidence that the problems indeed existed, and that they were very real. As you are aware, the correspondence was always accompanied by documents, photographs and records to prove that my account of events I witnessed were not imaginary.

Chief MacDonald recently disputed that 72 North Street was a known crack house. He said he knew very little about events that have occurred there while I was a resident of the building. Chief MacDonald suggested to The Board of Registration in Nursing that I suffer from mentally illness; henceforth my account of being threatened by the wife of a police officer on his staff has no merit. The Chief was unaware that I was in possession of the ambulance record that indicates an exchange occurred on the evening in question. Because of the events that have transpired, I am now truly quite ill and have little chance of ever being able to recover.

Chief MacDonald also questioned me in regard to any correspondence I have had with Mr. Christopher H.Worthington. He suggested that the correspondence I have forwarded to Mr. Worthington may be considered criminal harassment of the police department. I have not only forwarded the materials to Mr. Worthington, but also to a number of parties with interests in public safety here in Barnstable. My cousins Paul and Billy Walsh, formerly of The Bristol County District Attorney’s Office offered to review any and all materials. Paul Walsh recently took a job with the National Association of District Attorneys.

Three journalists associated with the Worthington Case have offered me money for the information and photographs I have on Christopher McCowan. Mr. Worthington offered to pay anything I asked for the information on Mr. Michael O’Keefe. Mr. Worthington was familiar with my grandfather, Edward George Griffin, Esq., the General Counsel to The Small Business Administration under Roosevelt and Truman. I retained Mr. Worthington’s counsel upon our first meeting. Mr. Worthington offered me significant money for information on O’Keefe and McCowan. Because he is the grandfather of a child victim, I promised Mr. Worthington that he could have the information for free. This includes the donation and campaign records on O’Keefe. He was particularly interested in the $50 campaign donation accepted by Mr. O’Keefe from author Maria Flook.

I am recommending that you begin to search for a permanent replacement for the Chief of Police.

Sincerely,

Mary Clements


The home owners on and around Lake Wequaquet, want all the citizens in barnstable to pay for their sewer hook-up. These home owners homes values will increase $50,000.00 if not more with sewering. I hope everyone votes no for an over-ride to pay for those who will gain, on the backs of the working tax payer. Remember when these same people had the town council pass a vote to ban all jet ski's from using the taxpayers ramps to put their jet ski's into Lake Wequaquet.

Posted by: ANONYMOUS | July 06, 2009 at 05:33 AM

This means Chief Paul MacDonald's "fat" house on Shootflying appreciates close to $50 thou? Sounds like payback for another Joakim/Atsalis political favor. MacDonald was hardly qualified to assume the role of Chief of Police. Paul Niezwiecki left the Assistant Town Manager's post based on information given to him on the inside that Chief Finnegan's actions were worthy of indictment, and MacDonald was fully aware of impropriety.

I realize that Paul has a young, pretty wife, that is impressed with her husband's professional stature. The MacDonald's hardly care who they have to use to get what they want. Sound familiar? It's time for MacDonald to go!

Posted by: ! | July 06, 2009 at 11:59 AM



Chief Paul MacDonald worked very hard to get where he is today. He started as a patrolman and worked his way up to the rank he is today. It is not fair to bring Paul's wife and family into this mess.

Sorry, folks, but Paul MacDonald is nothing but a dirty crook who got over, off the tragedy that had befallen an innocent woman. Considering the Lake Wequaquet sign is in front of MacDonald's lavish new home, now following the sudden political priority of Wequaquet? Clearly, Joakim and Atsalis owe MacDonald favors. All of them got over, too bad they got caught so easily!