Tuesday, July 7, 2009

...And Now, for the Contributions of Tiny D!


Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Phil O'Connell. I live behind the armory, often setting fires. There was a recent blaze extinguished in late February, and we were removed from our campsite, across from the Barnstable Town Hall. Usually, you see me strutting my stuff, in a kilt, carrying a stick, walking down Main Street. The homeless petitioned your office, Demetrius, for help in 1999. You initially began to help us. (Actually, your helper Mike Karath was doing most of the work).

After calls went through from Rick Presbrey of Housing Assistance Corporation, Livia Davis of the Dana Field's Project, and Judy Best-Lavigniac, RN from the Duffy Clinic, you left us high and dry. (Mostly high.) Politically, you made way for expansion projects, and left unrehabilitated homeless, (mostly Democrats) living like animals on the street. Fortunately, for you, you lobbied for a new police substation across from your local office and adjacent to your family's art shop, "Marjon Frame".


Here is how Demetrius Atsalis is living at the expense of municipal goverment and everybody taxpayer crying corruption, begging for mercy. Here is Atsalis, at home on Tobey Way.

Mary Clements
75 Pearl Street #2
Hyannis, MA 02601

March 27, 2008

Representative Demetrius Atsalis
170 Tobey Way
Hyannis, MA 02601

Dear Representative Atsalis,

I have forwarded the following correspondence for your review.

Sincerely,

Mary Clements

Sure, Tiny D, but did you do anything about corruption? Other than participate? Get over? Huh?



Good Evening Madam President and Members of the Barnstable Town Council:

The effort to improve the quality of life and sustainability is a noble goal. I now have reservations concerning the sincerity and honest of this endeavor. Although creating a perception that Barnstable is truly the All-America City has been paramount, reality demonstrates that policy toward youth and children has reached an abysmal standard.

With the principle of Open Government, it is no longer possible to minimize the impact of failed social policy. Barnstable, Massachusetts remains a center for policy development for the Democratic Party. Many have suggested that the party needs to move to the center to attract independents, conservative Democrats and the business oriented. This may be true, but the work done on a national level by local democratic figures has greatly advanced a number of special interests. These causes include care and services of the homeless, advancement of universal health care, education reform, palliative and innovative treatment of criminal offenders and most importantly, development of social policy for children.

It is obvious with the mutiny of revered and venerable members of our community that have generously and tirelessly devoted time and energy to the improvement of the standard for living that there are a substantial problems with leadership in Barnstable. I was asked to state publicly that the contributions of members of committees and boards in particular the ZBA are acknowledged and greatly appreciated. This is the official statement of Citizens for Open Government. I was directed to deliver this remark by one Mr. Gary Lopez. Sr and I can reassure you he is sincere...

Madam President, it is obvious that your are not fit to continue “serving” in the role of President of the Barnstable Town Council and your tendency to self-promote and preserve only your self-interest renders you unable to effectively represent your constituents. This includes innocent vulnerable children that live at risk because of impropriety.

In the interests of the children of this community and on their behalf, Citizens for Open Government is demanding your immediate resignation and dismissal.


Let's see how Tiny D does up against Phil "Coach" O'Connell. Hey, It's election day, and I'm here campaigning with my daughter. Could you call Cousin Janet or her crony Jan Barton? I'm a little bit busy ignoring reality and looking out for #1!



E.Mary Clements
75 Pearl Street #2
Hyannis, MA, 02601

March 12, 2008

Ms. Ruth Weil, Esq.
367 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601

Dear Ms. Weil,

Please review the apology to President Janet Joakim. I truly apologize for any difficulty I may have caused at the Barnstable Town Meeting of January 6, 2008. I understand that I have been at times an incredible annoyance to the members of the Barnstable Town Council. You have been very supportive of initiatives to improve safety in the Town of Barnstable and I am truly sorry for any difficulty I have caused.

I have disposed of any and all information that I have saved over the past seven years and I am looking to get on with my life in a more appropriate manner. Once again I apologize for any difficulty I have caused.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Mary Clements

Think the town attorney's office fell for this one? If so, whose got control of the information and her website, now?


As usual, Atsalis is running scared. The police are of no avail. Demetrius is nervous, and walking away. What else is new?