Thursday, November 5, 2009

Taryn of the Toilets and Her Ilk! Lost Control of the Town Charter by ONE CRUCIAL VOTE!



Alas, the Queen of Cloacas, Taryn of the Toilets, has alienated the wrong person. Sure, Taryn Thoman emerged as a world class user...but in the end, she once again, falls short of her aspirations and dreams. Of course, Taryn's dreams are always a nightmare. Aspiration is another word for choking. Yes, choking in the clutch.

ONE LOUSY VOTE, and the COGGERS would have voted down the proposed newly developed, Barnstable Town Charter. No doubt, Taryn Thoman never considered that offending just one person would bring the demise of all efforts put forth by Citizen's for Open Government. Thoman lost control of herself during the recall election and subsequently forfeited her need to dominate with impugnity. Consider the items posted below. Thoman had little understanding of municipal politics and an overwhelming talent at non-meriorious litigation. Unfortunately, Eric Schwaab tagged her as the greatest "HOPE for BARNSTABLE". He hasn't achieved or accomplished one single objective since his memorable WATERLOO with Jim Munafo.

ONE LOUSY VOTE, YOU IDIOTS!

Posted below is the Clerk Magistrate's records of the events that lead to the Criminal Harassment Charge against her. You can see by the narrative posted below that Taryn Thoman is a lot of things. Unfortunately, bright is not one of them.

From the District Court:
0825AC300 THOMAN 9-19-08 (1A)
I called this matter a little after 4pm, no Atty had appeared. I informed Ms. THOMAN that the hearing would proceed with or without counsel-she indicated that Mr. Segadelli had some matters in other courts as well. The hearing began as the courtroom was cleared. All witnesses were sequestered. Sgt. Caido gave a brief overview of the case. A.D.A.E. Connor was also present. A full, complete and extensive hearing was held. Sometime during the hearing the A.D.A. received a call from Mr. Segadelli saying that he would not be coming. He said he had been in his office all afternoon and that although he had spoken to the defendant earlier in the day, he had not been retained.

Christine Howell was the first to testify and gave extensive testimony of various events from August 2008. She gave testimony of various events from August 2005 up till August 2008. She gave testimony about her experiences as well as her husband’s.

0825AC3008 THOMAN 9-19-08 (2A)

Officer Mark Delaney was next to testify. He talked about how he first got involved with the parties (neighbors) back in 2006. He also gave testimony about events he was involved in with the parties.

Based on his testimony and that of Ms. Howell I did not hear from Mr. Howell, believing that his testimony would be duplicitous at this point.

I then allowed Ms. THOMAN to present witnesses. Her first witness was her husband D. Wilcox. He was followed by his old boss, R. HAYES. Mr. Hayes had no direct knowledge of any of the issues before the court. Mr. LOPEZ was her final witness. He also didn’t have much to add other than he believed Ms. THOMAN was responsible for putting a video of Ms. Howell on U-Tube.

Ms.THOMAN was then given the opportunity to speak. At some point during the hearing, I did ask Ms. THOMAN if she was O.K. She said she was, although she would waive a large baggie full of apparent prescriptions in the air every once in a while. In a prior motion she had put forth


0825AC3008 THOMAN 9-19-08 (3A)

that she had immediate medical issues. I asked her several times about them and any doctor’s letters she might have, but she failed to produce anything.

I also asked her if she was on any medication today which would cloud her thinking. She said “no!” I asked her if she was under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs today and she said “No!”

I believe that Ms. THOMAN was a competent witness and I allowed her to continue her testimony.

At the conclusion of all the testimony, about 21/2 hours after it began I was given some additional papers from both Ms. THOMAN and Ms. Howell.

I took all the paperwork and my copius notes along with the file. This matter is “Under Advisement.”


Once Again, Taryn Thoman flopping at the Recall. For your viewing enjoyment!



Mary Clements
75 Pearl Street
Hyannis, MA 02601

July 23, 2008

David Still II
The Barnstable Patriot
4 Ocean Street
Hyannis, MA 02601

Dear Mr. Still,

There are significant developments and complications in regard to the current recall effort designed to remove President Janet Swain Joakim from office. You may be aware that a number of attorneys with interests in public safety are examining the convolutions of human services with law enforcement. I have been advised that the information forwarded to multiple parties has proved to be credible. In addition, I have been asked to remain in Barnstable in regard to an ongoing matter.

Parties with interests in public safety are utilizing conventional means to record impropriety in Barnstable. This includes monitoring all communication including Internet and telephone. Unfortunately, recall initiator assistant Taryn Thoman has engaged in gross illegality that included suggestions of “breaking into Joakim’s home and removing her computer system. Thoman was attempting to confirm the identity of the author of www.barnstablebeatblog.com. Ms. Thoman stated that this would be east to do as Joakim does not have the “surveillance cameras” that she does. She suggested that it would be easy to break hire a couple of thugs to break in through a window of Joakim’s home at 206 Donegal Circle. This exchange was recorded. Ms. Thoman abruptly terminated this telephone conversation when I became extremely upset. I emailed her later that day and printed a copy of the correspondence. Thoman emailed me in return and I saved her written response. Taryn Thoman replied that she hoped the conversation was recorded so that “they will stop attacking” her family”. I am sure that you now understand the urgency by which I was trying to establish the identity of TJ. Taryn Thoman suggested that you confirmed that you graduated from Barnstable High School with “TJ” and that he was about your age. Thoman has contacted the school library and has asked to see the photographs of your graduating class. She states that you are forty-one years of age and graduated in 1985. She also suggested that I go in to the school and research this matter. She stated that she would make arrangements.

I noted that Thoman was leaving my name to postings one day from a public computer terminal that she suggested we should use to protect anonymity. I discovered that she registered several sites to my name. She was harassing Janet Joakim and Christine Howell. She insisted on setting my domain name for www.barnstablesafetynetwork.com and retained all of my passwords and security information, and credit card numbers handy. She insisted on obtaining my social security number and stated that she needed it to confirm it to set up my website. Much of the start of my website was done from the Centerville Library. Taryn accompanied me to this library after the memorial for Peter Doiron held on April 5th at the adjacent church. Thoman insisted that her life was in danger and her blogging efforts were to protect her health, welfare and safety as she attempted the recall of President Janet Swain Joakim. She also suggested that my health, welfare and safety were also endangered because of the “hostilities created” by President Joakim.

Ms. Thoman set up my email accounts and retained the passwords. She insisted on asking me each time I changed my password to confide what the new password was so she could work on my site. She was reading my email and posting onto the site with passwords and information she retained in her possession. Last Sunday night, I noticed that the passwords kept changing on my email site. Thoman was reading the email and changing the passwords with the data provided when she set up the account. My sister logged onto my blog and discovered that the blog and moved to a “registered only” viewer site. She changed the information on my email account so that I cannot access my email. Thoman had previously floated disturbing and obscene graphics onto my site and stated that I should post them. She claimed Seth Rolbein of the Cape Cod Voice emailed them to her and that they were being floated around as a joke. Thoman suggested that Rolbein stole her satire ideas for the graphic of Michael O’Keefe used on the cover of his magazine, after the outstanding job she had done on the Osama Bin Laden graphic. As you know, Taryn was one of the bloggers featured in a past issue of the Voice. I contacted the Cybercrimes Unit of the Attorney General’s Office and reported the offensive graphics to Trooper Corey Daelhstadt. I also forwarded them to Chief Paul MacDonald and gave Daelhstadt the contact number for Ruth Weil’s Office.

Arlene Crosby of the Duffy Clinic reviewed the graphics with me and expressed how disturbing they were to her. My younger sister viewed them and stated that Thoman must be sick. She transferred them to my family’s desktop so they could be forwarded to my family’s attorney. President Janet Joakim was forewarned that disturbing graphics were being floated around the Internet. Thoman suggested that I use this to gain support for Joakim’s inability to negotiate and her reneging on her promise to meet and discuss the topics maturely. Much of the scurrilous libel of me was precipitated by Joakim.

Ms. Taryn Thoman had me collect the majority of the signatures for both “Open Meeting” and the Recall effort. At times, she was extremely aggressive and did shove the clipboard in the face of an elderly lady, left, and went to the car. The elderly woman’s daughter had “power of attorney” and happened to call while Thoman and I were at the door. The elderly woman forgot about the clipboard while she was talking to her daughter. She finally signed after stating she was blind. I suggested to Thoman that we remove this signature. She refused.

Ms. Thoman was shaking and intimidated by you at one point, stating that you had accused her of harassing Joakim. I assumed as much fault and blame as possible, as Thoman kept claiming her child was being harmed by these events. I recall writing to you and claiming responsibility for Joakim’s actions.
I told Trooper Daehlstadt of the Attorney General’s Office that I would not turn on Thoman as she is obviously a distressed mother. I reviewed the comments posted on www.sevenvillagesblog.com last February and saved President Joakim’s site on removable hardware before she was told to sanitize it. I saved and printed my own website and have made multiple copies of the site.

Taryn Thoman completely collapsed my website on Monday morning without my permission or knowledge. I have contacted the Cybercrimes Unit of the Attorney General’s Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation in relation to my concerns regarding Thoman.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,


Mary Clements

Taryn admitted on July 17, 2008, that the allegation she made of children in her neighborhood harassing, bullying and molesting her son were false. Thoman had ingested substantial amount of liquor, telephoned Jeannette Chilli, wife of Joe Chilli to transport her child home from an evening babysitting, and told me she was going home to have Dennis "cook up" something for her. She also admitted that the litigation against her neighbors, Christine and Ron Howell was done out of retaliation for their refusal to cooperate in an accusation against an eight year old neighbor.

...and folks, Taryn Thoman is the pure reason COG fell short in all of their initiatives.