Monday, June 15, 2009

Think Local, Act Global, It's Corruption all around!


Photograph from the yard of Taryn Thoman. Thoman is one of the most spiteful, vindictive people we know. She wants to be the political bigtime, and you can have her!


Another brilliant maneuver by the Democrats! Did it dawn on you that New Yorker are afraid of airplanes and tall buildings, Barack?


Larry Hardoon, Esq. Attorney for Scott Harshbarger, Middlesex County District Attorneys Office, Sold Weapons to Palestinians in 1990. Here is Bushes War, Kennedy and Kerry's War Hero? ...Soooo, Have you seen the Bush Twins Lately?
WELCOME BACK TO BARNSTABLE, SENATOR. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TO PROMOTE LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!
(No Subject)‏
From: mary clements (maryclements@live.com)
Sent: Tue 5/19/09 11:16 AM
To: sweeneys@barnstablepolice.com; delaneym@barnstablepolice.com

Dear Sergeant Sweeney,

I have been following a number of items that establish both municipal, county wide couurption and beyond. Please take an opportunity to review some of the websites posted on the Internet including www.barnstable411.com , www.welcometobarnstable.com www.capecodliving.blogspot.com, and www.capecog.com. I am also a reader of www.capecodtoday.com and follow a number of blogrolls and websites that disperse information.

At this point, I am really unsure as to why members of this "All-America" Community actually really seem to believe that I have no rights whatsoever. As you know, I have forwarded materials in the past that indicate that the recollections of memories and version of events occurred much more closely to what I remember, than what any psychiatrist, social worker, mental health clinician, psychologist, psychiatrist, attorney, or law enforcement officer cares to admit. The psychiatric records in my possession indicate that I witnessed a number of damaging and harmful actions on the part of human services and other professionals. I appreciate your apology for the actions of the Barnstable Police Department, but things do not appear to be improving for residents of Hyannis and greater Barnstable County.

I am also aware of a number of psychiatric records that indicate that I was describing events that came to fruition. This includes concerns about airplanes being flown into buildings, terrorist attacks, and the development of weapons of bioterror. You may still have in your possession a record of me indicating that I had been a patient at New England Medical Center. I sought refuge there when there was a narcotics shipment headed for the Boston area at Christmas 2002. I did have some conversation subsequently with agents from the DEA in regard to this event.

I am unsure as to how some of the events were described to health care professionals and recorded in documentation unless I actually witnessed these events planned in 1990. There were a number of political figures that were aware of these events, and they are spoken of often in the documentation. In addition, there is reference in the notation to the abduction of President George Herbert Walker Bush's granddaughters. These items include a blackmail scheme to develop these weapons of mass destruction. Friends of mine suggested that Larry Hardoon of 39 Commonwealth Avenue in Boston was selling weapons to terrorists in Iraq. They also suggested that he was building a bomb shelter beneath his home. If I described these events over the course of twenty years, isn't it possible that these actions were carried out according to plan?

Some of the materials were forwarded to David Daly, Esq., an family attorney who spent 17 years in Saudi Arabia. He was of counsel to the Bin Laden family. David Daly reviewed a lot of the materials that established that Housing Assistance Corporation was operating at a negligent standard. You offered at one time to help me with anything I needed to go on and have happy a life. By any chance, can you figure out what happened to me?

No one ever listened and heard my concerns. The events of September 11, 2001 came to fruition. Are you listening now?