Thursday, May 28, 2009

So, Is Drew Segadelli up Shit's Creek?



Read the following correspondence to Mary's attorney, J. Drew Segadelli, Esq. and the comments posted below the letter and judge for yourself the magnitude of "conflict of interest".


Mary Clements
75 Pearl Street #2
Hyannis, MA 02601

October 24, 2008

J. Drew Segadelli, Esq.
Fagan and Goldrick , P.C.
536 Main Street
Falmouth, MA 02540

Dear Mr. Segadelli

Materials pertinent to the investigation of Taryn Thoman have been forwarded to local law enforcement and federal authorities. I have forwarded a number of documents to the families involved in the matter now before Barnstable District Court in regard to Ms. Thoman. Ms. Thoman was aware that I retained your counsel for the matter of criminal harassment and I suggested that she attempt to secure your counsel in this matter several months prior to the charge.

I worked with Ms. Taryn Thoman on matters pertaining to the recall of President Janet Swain Joakim. Ms. Thoman assisted me in the development of my website, www.barnstablesafetynetwork.com. Ms. Thoman also provided me with minimal assistance in the setting up of an email account. Taryn Thoman read my email, collapsed my website, and blamed me for developing obscene graphics of the sitting town council president. Ms. Thoman threatened me and my family physically, and suggested that she would accuse me of harming her child, Aidan Wilcox. Thoman stated that I would be placed permanently in a home for the mentally ill and she would be subsequently able to sue my family for their assets.

I have continued to forward matters pertaining to public safety to attorneys and others with interests in public safety in Hyannis and Barnstable. This includes Mr. Peter Manso and Mr. Christopher H. Worthington. I reminded Ms. Thoman during our six month working relationship intended to remove Joakim from office that matters pertaining to the ongoing compromise in public safety had precedence over the recall of Joakim. Ms. Thoman never understood the convolution of such matters with her actions and jeopardized not only my safety and well-being, but compromised an ongoing criminal investigation in regard to impropriety with multiple departments. I advised her that my telephone line may be tapped and that our conversations were not secure. Ms. Thoman threatened to hire convicted felons to break into the Joakim home on said non-secure telephone line and materials confirming this were forwarded to Joakim.

Although my case in Barnstable District Court has been long closed, materials pertinent to an ongoing investigation have been forwarded to federal authorities. I declined to speak with local law enforcement per an agreement with Judge Joseph Reardon. Because of the stipulation made my Judge Reardon, I have instead forwarded any and all materials including the offensive actions of Taryn Thoman to appropriate authorities. I was contacted in regard to this case by Detective Mark Delaney. Your client, Taryn Thoman harassed me over the Internet referring to me as “crazypants”. I have been identified as a material witness in an ongoing federal investigation. Ms. Thoman’s behavior and actions may have compromised me and henceforth obstructed justice in said ongoing investigation. As you know, you were a witness to the dismissal of an Assistant District Attorney before Judge Donald Carpenter. I continue to forward all materials to the Office of the Attorney General and associated federal agents.

Your decision to represent Ms. Taryn Thoman may constitute a conflict of interest.

Sincerely,


Mary Clements

It is official Mary Clements has been effectively evicted from 75 Pearl Street#2. Fortunately, Kim Gomez of the Barnstable Housing Authority was able to move Clements'neighbor, Pam Parisi to Cromwell Court after Taryn Thoman threatened to sell the story of Pam Parisi to Eric Schwaab for $50,000. Pam Parisi was involved with Councilor Jim Munafo's father and a child was removed by the DSS. Clearly schizophrenic, Thoman wanted to videotape the story and sell it to Eric Schwaab to effectively blackmail Schwaab out of office.

Clements reported these events to Arlene Crosby of the Duffy Clinic and shared the disturbing graphics created by Thoman of President Janet Swain Joakim with Crosby and MacDonald. Crosby and MacDonald quickly covered up the situation by removing tenants, having Clements evicted, and protecting their job security. Clements had already told Thoman that she did not want to remain in Barnstable after the Recall Effort of Janet Joakim. Thoman considered Clements more than politically expendable. Thoman wanted Clements to take ultimate responsibility and take complete responsibility for the illegal actions of Thoman and Schwaab. Talk about unsavory political wannabes!

Tom Lynch and Joe Chilli once again signed the Charter Commission Papers for Thoman. Once again, another pinwheel for another child removed by the DSS. Maybe eventually, Jeannette Chilli will quit covering for Thoman, do the right thing, and get help for young Aidan Thoman Wilcox.